Messages before departure


11/15/2010

Download 5598593.jpg (45.9 KB)




Dina is here again... So, we continue our correspondence. We continue

our conversation. Thanks for your reply and your words. Today I’m
writing you an unusual letter. I wrote eleven letters, eleven times I
wrote you about my life, about my thoughts and emotions. You know,
Dearest, I have reflected about my a question., what I asked you! "
How has my life changed after the beginning of changing
correspondence? Our correspondence ". We are not so long familiar. It
is not years and months. It is only weeks, days. It is not a personal
acquaintance. It is only correspondence. But, what has changed????!!!
Very much has changed. Probably once will change ALL! I do not joke,
dear. Much has exchanged for me. A new person appeared in my life. A
new man. This is very handsome man. This is an interesting and special
for me man. He is mine secret! I feel attention and interest of this
man. I feel his care. I impatiently wait for our meetings, for our
correspondence meetings. I wait for his letters. I wait and I worry.
If today there is no letter from him. Or once he will not write at
all. I have hopes and I have dreams. Small dream - absolutely small...
And very gentle. I dream to be a special for this man. I dream to
touch his feelings, to mention his heart. I dream to be unique for
him. I dream to hope! I dream about a certain secret which will be the
most gentle secret for us once. May be it is too little - eleven
letters. May be it is absolutely anything, emptiness... But for me it
is the first step! For me it is a shy hope and a gentle dream. For me
this is beginning. What will be in the future??! Certainly I do not
know now, what expects me - I can just dream and hope. But now I have
interest and care of the wonderful man. And this man is YOU!!!! You
know, I’m interested in the culture of the East. I like their
philosophy and wisdom. I read much about it. There is a remarkable
proverb in the East. A proverb is about time in human life: " the past
is forgotten, the approaching is closed, the present is granted!!! "
The present is granted - what a beautiful phrase. The person should

enjoy each minute of his life, enjoy now, during this moment. It so is
wise! I hope, you will agree with me. It is wise and beautiful. And I
enjoy. I enjoy your letters, your attention, I enjoy you, your
presence in my life. And these are only ten letters. There are only
ten drops from the sea of hope and dream. It is only our
correspondence acquaintance! The most interesting is ahead. I feel, as
I’m a princess. These sensations give me your letters, your words and
your care. I can confidently tell, that I live in a fairy tale,in the
finest fairy tale. And you are my prince! I have many ideas and dream
about our future. And all of these ideas are very beautiful and
romantic. Yesterday when I was at my work I reflected. I thought about
you, recollected your letter. My colleague called me, but I did not
hear. I was called again. Only on the third time I turned my head and
heard. My girfriend joked and told - "you probably have fallen in
love, flies above heaven !".... I smiled.... dear , I’m really flying
above heaven. I constantly think about you. I cannot stop this
communication. My thoughts are full of you. Sometimes it frightens me.
Frightens distance between us. I do not want to lose this thread which
connects us. I do not want and cannot. But it is a very thin thread.
It is only letters, which are fine, romantic and gentle. But only
letters! A person cannot live only in letters. A human’s life is
unique and should be real!!! It is impossible to lose even a moment of
this life. My life now is in these letters. You are in letters. My
life is you and our dream. My greatest dream is to see your eyes, but
in a photo. I want to look in your eyes to see ALL your love and
tenderness. I want to look in your eyes and to smile. I want my smile
to reflecte in them!!! I dream about this moment when once I can
present you my SMILE! And not only a smile HHHH. You are the most
special man in my life!!!! I wait for your letter! Miss you! Your
princess. Dina.

تعليقات